We decided to start new exclusive interviews with riders and to kick it off, here is the first one we did with the guy that can frontflip a set of stairs, Zack Gerber. If you would like to know how would Zack describe his lifestyle, what is his greatest achievement outside BMX, what are his weaknesses and much more, hit the read more button and take a read.
1. What are you most proud of in your life? Why?
When I put my foot in the front tire while on a treadmill. LOL.
2. How would you describe your lifestyle?
A mixture of vum and freeloader with a hint of BMX.
3. What is your greatest fear? Why?
I’m afraid of undereducated individuals with firearms.
4. What is the most important thing you learned in school?
5. What is your greatest achievement outside BMX?
6. Tell me one thing about yourself you would not want me to know.
I pick my scabs and eat them.
7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Start a skatepark.
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
My parents getting me a Schwinn, and my grandparents taking me places to ride.
9. If you were an animal, which one would you want to be? Why?
A squirrel. They’re like the ninja of the animal kingdom.
10. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be? why?
I wish I had the power to heal people by touch like Jesus. He’s a superhero. Haha.
11.What would you say are your 2 greatest weaknesses?
How cute my dog Ratty is, and Beth’s lasagna.
12. How do you fit a giraffe in a fridge?
Cut it up.
13. How would you explain Facebook to your grandma?
I don’t need to worry about that. RIP to both my grandmothers.
14. Would you rather fight an elephant size mouse or 100 mouse-sized elephants?
100 mouse-sized elephants.
15. If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change? Why?
Not listening to my friends and parents when the offered me advice.
16. What are three main things you do before going to bed?
Shower, brush teeth, and kiss Beth goodnight.
17. What did you ate for lunch yesterday?
Peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich.