It is the last Thursday of January 2013 and we are back with the last Mellon 7’s interview for this month. We caught up with Perth, Scotland rider and front wheel wizard Alex Donnachie. If you would like to find out why tailwhips are scary for Alex and more, click read more button.
1. Name, Location, Sponsors.
Alex Donnachie. Perth, Scotland.
BSD, 20twenty, Fatality and Lotek.
2. The best place to ride.
Clydeside in Glasgow.
3. What do you think about BMX community?
Was a lot better when I was 10.
4. What was your worst injury on or off your bike?
Broke my arm in half doing a flyout tailwhip, so tailwhips are very scary for me now.
5. Tell a joke for kids.
Gyro’s are sick.
6. What is your opinion about mellonBMX and online BMX contests?
7. Who would you like to thank?
Hadurz, motivadurz and the creadurz thanks.
31 Jan 2013
3 Comments to “Mellon 7’s – Alex Donnachie”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.