For this week’s Mellon 7’s interview we got for you Sunday Bikes and Albe’s BMX Mailorder shredder from Detroit, Michigan, Cory Wiergowski. Click read more and read Cory’s answers on our seven quick questions.
1. Name, Location, Sponsors.
Cory Wiergowski, Detroit, Michigan.
Sunday Bikes and Albe’s BMX Mailorder.
2. The best place to ride?
Denver, Colorado hands Down, the homie Dustin Arp knows where every spot you could ever ask for is located.
3. What do you think about BMX community?
It’s the only community that you can be yourself.
4. What was your worst injury on or off your bike?
It’s a tie between breaking my left foot completely in half or lacerating my spleen… both from BMX.
5. Tell a joke for kids.
I’m not funny.
6. What is your opinion about mellonBMX and online BMX contests?
All bmx websites push our sport more and more, I love em!!
7. Who would you like to thank?
Mom and dad, Mark Flip, Dane Wild, Jason Suchan, Nick Bullen, Jason Govan, Jim Cielencki, Stephen Campbell, Robbie Morales, the internet and Mellon bmx!