It’s been a while since our last Mellon 7′s interview, but thanks to Nick Benson for hooking us up with Pat Wang’s interview. Click read more and read this quickie.
1. Name, Location, Sponsors.
Pat Wang, From West Hills California.
Skavenger Bikes, Quintin Co., The Bank Los Angeles.
2. The best place to ride.
Anywhere with a bunch of homies. Trips are dope.
3. What do you think about BMX community?
So chill you would not believe it.
4. What was your worst injury on or off your bike?
Umm, dislocating my shoulder and tearing a ligament couldn’t ride for 5 months.
5. Tell a joke for kids.
When you come to La to visit, make sure your wearing your colors. You don’t want Gabe Brooks on your bad side!
6. What is your opinion about mellonBMX and online BMX contests?
Its good for the kids to get exposure. Sets a good pace for up and coming riders.
7. Who would you like to thank?
All my sponsors and all the homies there hooking it up giving me a chance to get out there. My family and all the homies from the 818!!!
04 Nov 2011