Last week I was in Essen, Germany, for the Carhartt Project. There I have met guys form Carharrt. The week was amazing, just too bad that I wasn’t able to ride because I hurt my knee the very first day. However, I asked Stefan Lantschner to answer on 7 questions for mellon 7’s, and he sure did. Read more and find it out.
1. Name, Location, Sponsors.
Stefan Lantschner, Italy.
Flybikes, Carhartt, Nike 6.0, Fakieshop, Smith and Frontocean.
2. The best place to ride.
Every bowl which is not made out of blocks.
3. What do you think about BMX community?
Good and not, good because it’s easy for kids to know what’s up and bed because a lot of shit talking goes allround…
4. What was your worst injury on or off your bike?
Ripped my right kidney 3 month ago riding my dirtbike.
5. Tell a joke for kids.
I am a serious guy!!! joking haha
6. What is your opinion about mellonBMX and online BMX contests?
7. Who would you like to thank?
To mike for the good last week!!