I met Adrian Malmberg a few years ago on a trip with Carhartt and I must say that he is really passionate about the sport and pretty down to earth guy, with a constant smile on his face. We just did an interview with him and if you would like to know this Swedish shredder a little better, hit the read more button and read some interesting stuff about him.
1. What are you most proud of in your life? Why?
I’m really proud of my friends and family, mostly because I look up to them and at the same time are fun and cool people.
2. How would you describe your lifestyle?
Pretty normal and organized, not like your typical BMX dude who doesn’t give a shit about anything. Not saying that everyone does though.
3. What is your greatest fear? Why?
Dying for sure.
4. What is the most important thing you learned in school?
Perhaps how to interact with bigger groups of people… haha- I have no idea.
5. What is your greatest achievement ourside BMX?
Really hard one, I think finishing Uni, still riding everyday and going on trips.
6. Tell me one thing about yourself you would not want me to know.
That I sometimes poop my pants..
7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would inform people of the state of the world and then get everyone on the train toward a better world, haha.
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
Riding dirt with my friends all day. Missing that feeling of riding 8h a day outside.
9. If you were an animal, which one would you want to be? Why?
Siberian tiger, because it’s cooler than a normal tiger.
10. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be? Why?
Flying… Because I hate waiting at airports…
11. What would you say ate your 2 greatest weaknesses?
My tailwhips and that intense motivation to learn new tricks. I love doing same tricks over and over, that’s probably the reason for the lack of motivation, that and the fact that I’m 25 and not 16.
12. How do you fit a giraffe in a fridge?
13. How would you explain Facebook to your grandma?
Haha, social media that take up people’s life way to much. I would tell here not to get it.
14. Would you rather fight an elephant size mouse or 10 mouse-sized elephants?
I would definitely rather fight an elephant site mouse, just because I’m curious to know how weir the proportions would be, haha.
15. If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change? Why?
Spending more effort and time at high school, for sure.
16. What are three main things you do before going to bed?
Checking Instagram and Facebook… three times.
17. What did you ate for lunch yesterday?
Christmas food. HAPPY XMAS. PEACE ON EARTH.