I never actually thought I would be doing an interview with Jacqueline Nix, but you never know what tomorrow brings. Jacqueline is a girl of many talents, she rides BMX bikes, she is a singer, she is a songwriter, loves animals, likes going to fitness and is married to Juan Pablo Chavez. I recently got a chance to get an interview done with here and here we are now with 17 questions and 17 great answers.
Find more about Jacqueline Nix by clicking the read more button.
1. What are you most proud of in your life?
I am most proud of being strong enough to make it through everything in my life, and getting rid of bad people from my life.
I think in order to live your life to the fullest you need to surround yourself with successful, positive and creative people, sometimes even being alone can be great for you, much better than being around the wrong person/people.
2. How would you describe your lifestyle?
My lifestyle is crazy, I am very spontaneous so one month I could be travelling the world riding my bike and next month stuck in my room writing music, I’m always doing something, I have many hobbies and interests, my life is never boring, I spend a lot of time at the beach, and riding with my husband!
3. What is your greatest fear? Why?
My greatest fear is not being able to experience everything I want to do in my life, so far so good… I’m achieving all my goals and everything is great! I don’t want to miss out on seeing more of the world and experience different cultures.
4. What is the most important thing you learned in school?
To read and write, apart from that school taught me nothing.
5. What is your greatest achievement outside BMX?
My greatest achievement would be my last single “Be Mine” with one of Spanish best producer/DJ Ed is Dead reaching the top 20 on iTunes in Spain.
6. Tell me one thing about yourself you would not want me to know.
I wish I never got any tattoos, ever.
7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Firstly pay off any debts, help family, put some into savings, help my local animal shelter and spent the rest on buying a house in Spain, and building a giant tree house somewhere in a forest in Australia away from everyone and live in it, just work on music, and live off food I grow at home. And have my own skatepark/dirt jumps and flatland area which I’m sure my husband would love haha.
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
I can’t think of a favorite but I loved spending time with my grandparents.
9. If you were an animal, which would you want to be? Why?
I would like to be a tiger, I am a tiger in Chinese astrology and I would love to rip the heads off a lot of people.
10. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be? Why?
Resurrection, so that I can come back to life if I was killed and be able to bring others back to life.
11. What would you say are your 2 greatest weaknesses?
I’m a perfectionist, especially when it’s about music which drives me crazy, I was too nice to the wrong people, I let people walk all over me, but not anymore.
12. How do you fit a giraffe in a fridge?
Oh no, any way that doesn’t hurt it, haha. Everyone tells me I look like a giraffe.
13. How would you explain Facebook to your grandma?
I would say it’s a great business and networking tool where you can communicate with people all over the world and share your work online. But apart from that it brings out the worst in most people, it is abused and used to personally attack people, cyber bully and basically destroys so many friendships and relationships. If people were more kind, Facebook would be a great tool but unfortunately we do’t have many kind people on earth.
14. Would you rather fight an elephant site mouse or 100 mouse-sized elephants?
I would climb on top of the elephant sized mouth and go for a ride, I don’t wanna crush the mouse sized elephant accidentally either.
15. If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change? Why?
I would follow my dreams from the very beginning, never let anyone get in the way, just do everything I can to reach my goal without stopping for anyone.
16. What are three main things you do before going to bed?
I write or finish music work, meditate/yoga and husband time. I normally go to bed very late.
17. What did you ate for lunch yesterday?
A lot of vegetables and pasta.