It has been earlier this year when I first heard for Kyle Anzalotti and saw him shred in his “Spring” edit and I instantly became a fan of his riding. We recently caught up with him to get an interview done with him and here it is. Hit the read more button and find out a little more about Kyle.
1. What are you most proud of in your life?
Probably staying drug free all my life!
2. How would you describe your lifestyle?
Pretty chill, ride bikes and kick it with the crew. Haha.
3. What is your greatest fear? Why?
Losing my father to any illness.
4. What is the most important thing you learned in school?
Anything and everything just about, shame I dropped out.
5. What is you greatest achievement outside BMX?
Again, probably staying drug free and our of jail. Haha.
6. Tell me one thing about yourself you would no want me to know.
I spent some time in the hospital last year and wet my pants.
7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Get a car and help my dad out fixing up the house.
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
Getting a FitBikeCo complete for Christmas.
9. If you were an animal, which one would you want to be? Why?
Not to sure, probably a cat, they’re cute.
10. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be? Why?
To heal myself from injuries.
11. What would you say are your 2 greatest weaknesses?
Math and switch whips.
12. How do you fit a giraffe in a fridge?
Put in the dryer to shrink.
13. How would you explain Facebook to your grandma?
Wouldn’t bother it’s a hopeless trying.
14. Would you rather fight an elephant size mouse of 100 mouse-sized elephants?
100 mouse-sized elephants.
15. If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change? Why?
I would have stayed in school it’s much needed no matter what you may think.
16. What are three main things you do before going to bed?
Watch TV/BMX videos, eat a bit of food and burst my teeth.
17. What did you ate for lunch yesterday?
I think chicken nuggets. Haha.