I am sure a lot of your guys out there never heard for Marin Rantes before, but here is now a good chance to get familiar with this kid. Marin is a young and coming shredder from Croatia who progressed a freaking lot over the last year or two. We just did an interview with him and there are some funny and interesting answers, so hit the read more button and take a read.
1. What are you most proud of in your life?
I am proud that I can live my dream!
2. How would you describe your lifestyle?
I am enjoying and loving my work. I spend my time with people who enjoy riding bikes. I try really hard to be good at my job and I am very happy to say that I was successful so far.
3. What is your greatest fear? Why?
My biggest fear is fear from bugs because they are disgusting!
4. What is the most important thing your learned in school?
Effort always pays off in the end.
5. What is your greatest achievement outside BMX?
It is my family because they are always by my side and they are my biggest support.
6. Tell me one thing about yourself you would not want me to know.
I played soccer for eight years.
7. What would you do if you won the lottery?
First, I would pay off mom’s credit. Then I would build the biggest and the best indoor – it would be even better than Woodward, a skate par, indoor and dirt.
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
I really don’t define my favorite memory. Maybe it was the time I quit playing soccer and started riding BMX.
9. If you were an anima, which one would you want to be? Why?
I would definitely be a lion. Why? Well he is the king.
10. If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be? Why?
I would choose flying. It mean freedom, heigh and being above all others.
11. What would yu say are your 2 greatest weaknesses?
My mom says intemperance in eating and sleeping.
12. How do you fit a giraffe in a fridge?
I would open the door, put a giraffe in the fridge and close the door.
13. How would you explain Facebook to your grandma?
I am very lucky to say that I don’t need to explain Facebook to my grandma. My grandma is very modern and has her own Facebook profile.
14. Would you rather fight an elephant site mouse or 100 mouse-sized elephants?
I would choose an elephant size mouse.
15. If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change? Why?
The one thing that I would change is that I would start wearing protection earlier.
16. What are three main things you do before going to bed?
I take my dog for a walk, check Facebook news feed on my Nokia Lumia phone, that I’m very proud to say I’m ambasador of and cover up.
17. What did you ate for lunch yesterday?
Mom’s stuffed tortillas.