We will be really quick, because there is not much time left to get into this one. Go out, film a clip, film the spot and film how you look like, upload clips to vimeo or youtube, fill the form on Southwest BMXpage and you are done.
“Aficionados definition: A person who is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about an activity, subject, or pastime.
Here it is, the launch video asking you to send in your clips to be featured in a huge, compilation BMX edit from riders all around the world! To enter go to the entry page here: southwestbmx.co.uk/aficionados/
1. Film a clip of you doing a trick and/or a bail, a shot of the place your riding and a shot of you looking down the camera
2. Upload the raw footage (no effects or filters please) to Vimeo or Youtube
3. Fill out the entry form on southwestbmx.co.uk
4. Like us on Facebook
5. Deadline for the clips is 4th December 2012
6. By entering your clip your entered into a lucky dip competition to win prizes from SouthWestBMX, Crucial BMX shop and 34R
7. Wait for the edit to be released!
A few tips:
1. If your filming on your phone please could you make sure to film landscape (phone on its side) instead of portrait
2. If possible can you make sure to upload your clip in the highest possible quality e.g.HD
3. Try to get the whole trick in frame so that everyone can see what it is and how impressive it is
4. Have fun!”
02 Dec 2012
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.