Erik Elstran will from now on be riding for Madera. Over the coming months he will be working on the welcome to the team edit, so stay tuned, because you know how extremely creative Arik can go. I you don’t know, watch his latest Sunday Bikes edit now and be amazed.
Here is Madera’s new print ad featuring Mike Hinkens pulling a double peg grind to hard 180 out to promote Madera’s topload stems.
Josh Eilken doing his thing for Madera’s latest print advert promoting the HT cranks, which come with a lifetime warranty.
Madera is hosting a pretty fun contest, where you can win yourself some of their goodies. One of Jeff Dowhen’s signature tricks is the Nosepress and here he is showing you a few variation of it to give you an idea what you can do with it. Read below to get all the rules:
1. Watch the video of Madera’s Jeff Dowhen doing one of his favorite tricks – the nosepress
2. Go film One clip of you doing a variation of the nosepress (could be a combo!). Upload it to Vimeo, Youtube, Facebook or WHEREVER!
3. Go Like our fan page: facebook.com/maderabmxfanpage
4. Post your video on your Facebook page, Tag Madera and Link to this video in your post
5. Jeff Dowhen will judge the videos to see who has the coolest nosepress clip and wins a prize package from Madera!
Look people, another giveaway for you. This time, three winners will be picked, personally by Tom Villarreal and will win Tom’s signature Lifted frame from Deco (only the first) and goods from Madera, Crooks & Castles, BR4SS and TCU.
Below are the things you need to do if you want to enter it.
1. You need to follow @decobmx09, @maderabmx, @crooksncastles, @br4ssintl and @thecomeupbmx on instagram
2. Post an original BMX or action packed / artistic depiction of your lifestyle interests
3. Tag all the brands in the post and include #freshliketom
Winners will be picked on September 27th.
You are looking at Madera’s new team posted featuring Josh Eilken, Mike Hinkens, Sean Morr, Jeff Dowhen and Tom Villarreal. Maybe this is something new for your wall?
Sean Morr teamed up wit Mike Mastroni, hit up spots around Southern California and filmed stuff for this new web edit for his sponsor Madera. Sean really killed it in this one and it sure is one of his best creations. Start hitting that play button right now and start enjoying every second of it. Officially premiered on TCU.