Who is looking for a job? Maybe today is your lucky day, because Tree Bicycle Co is looking for an inside sales rep.
“We have an open position for an internal sales rep. If that sounds like you, hit the button and read the full job description.
Tree Bicycle Co. is now accepting applications for a full-time inside sales rep. / customer service
Tree started in 2002 to make the best parts we can think of, so riders can just ride and have fun. The primary purpose of Tree is to serve people and not for people to serve it. The business does need to be fed in order to thrive. The more it eats, the bigger it grows for the purpose that it can better serve people with positivity, products, and to give an example of how cool BMX and our lives can be.
Effective: October 2012
Location: Greater St. louis, MO area
Experience: In either retail or wholesale is helpful
Full Time Position: Offers commission and a competitive starting wage.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Contacting established dealers to solicit orders each day
– Meet & exceed revenue goals.
– General bookkeeping: inventory control, receiving inventory, and assist with collections
– Grow & maintain relationships with shops and distributors
– Manage warehouse, which will include packing/shipping orders
– Assist in the development of revenue generating ideas and ways of serving and building value for customers
– Educating and informing dealers of product, company & team news, events, contests, etc.
– Sometimes work late evenings to call international customers
– Seek new international distributors and build upon current relationships
– Minimum 5 years experience riding and 2 years industry experience
– Strong Quickbooks, Excel, and Word skills
– Open mind searching for constant self-improvement and growth
– Ability to work both independently and with a group, be proactive, resourceful and demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding promptly to all customer and internal requests.
– Effective oral/written communication, critical thinking/problem solving and interpersonal skills
– Driven and able to work under pressure and deadlines
– Detail-oriented, thorough, and will carry projects through to completion
– Outgoing personality, positive attitude, high energy and enthusiasm, self directed and motivated
To apply for this position, please contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
02 Oct 2012
2 Comments to “Tree Hiring For Inside Sales Rep”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.