Guest Posting is an effective way to increase your online presence and get more visitors to your personal site/blog as a an expert in your niche.
The topics we are looking for are : BMX in general, Videos of yourself (with description), Tutorials, How-To’s, Reviews, BMX Photography or just a simple “Top 10 article” .
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
– The article / tutorial must be original (it must not be published anywhere else).
– The article should have at least 300 (500 is better) words and 1 image.
– We do not accept articles that contain hidden advertising, affiliate marketing, content that constitutes copyright infringement (text, images, videos etc).
– If you are using sources of inspiration for your article please quote them.
– The topic of the article must be one of the ones mentioned above.
– We are looking for high quality material.
– Images must be resized to a width of 800px. There’s no limit for the height.
– Images in the article must be web optimized and in one of the following formats : jpg, png. Please include the images used in the article in an “images” folder inside the archive you send.
– If you are not sure, you can send a brief excerpt of the post via the contact form
How to write?
Please contact us with some background information on yourself, your blog and your writing experience and after that we will make you a contributor account. Or you can also send us the copy of the article in .doc format via email.
Why should I guest post at Mellon BMX?
Our readers consists of BMX shredders, bike riders, bloggers, photographers and many others. You will get full credit for the post, an author page with a bio and your website will also be linked on every post you make.